MK: Luigi Death Stare MK: Luigi Death Stare

Haha brilliant animation... I wish I could do that with a coin on Mario Kart -.-'

Right or Wrong Right or Wrong

Really nice and clear, impressive. I think the mix is excellent and really brings out the clarity. The vocals are great but do somehow feel maybe too dry? But perhaps that is preference. None the less the composition is brilliant. It reminds me of Fates Warning a lot. Good luck in the competition :)

SoundChris responds:

Thanks Jay - glad you enjoyed the track! We were working and discussing the mix really much this time and also found out how hard it is to get a lush, clear and stil brutal sound. We will check the drynis again - thanks for the good tip and also thanks a lot for your good wishes - highly appreciated :D

All the best for you, too man!

Resurrection - Part II Resurrection - Part II

Nice continuation from part I. The percussive work is pleasant, it feels dynamic and I like the combination of strings and brass. I like the sounds at 1:09!

DiePflanze responds:

Thanks :)

Ressurrection - Part I Ressurrection - Part I

Nice work :) Very thoughtful piano in the beginning, when the piano begins arpeggiating with the viola on top, it it almost feels as though the piece becomes cold and icy. I love the viola and cello they sound lovely, very elegant and emotive. I like the overall structure too, really good music!

DiePflanze responds:

Thank you! Glad you like it :) I have put a lot of energy into programming the Viola, I'm glad it payed off!